How Our Quality Service Survey Was Conducted
We commissioned a highly recognised independent market research agency, Catalyst, to survey a representative sample of 1568 New Zealand adults. Respondents were asked to nominate a service provider in up to 31 categories. To qualify to vote on a category, they must have used a service provider from that industry.
Survey respondents were asked to rank their experience on the listed companies according to these questions:
- "PERSONALISATION: How well was the company able to provide the consumer with an individualised customer experience?"
- "UNDERSTANDING: How effectively was the company able to demonstrate a genuine insight into the customer's needs."
- "SIMPLICITY: How quick and easy was the process of dealing with the company?"
- "SATISFACTION: To what level did the company meet or exceed the customer's expectations?"
- "CONSISTENCY: Did the company deliver ongoing quality service?
The highest rated companies were judged the Gold Standard Winner, with the next closest company awarded the Silver Standard Winner. This prestigious award recognises companies that truly understand consumers' needs.
We are confident that the results of this annual poll are the truly accurate measurement of New Zealand consumer sentiment in 2024. Great brands have wonderful success stories.